Summer Camp @ WFC
SUMMER CAMP DATES:
Chatham Summer Camp: June 21 to August 6
Clinton Summer Camp: June 21 to August 13
At the time of registration approval, the following are due:
1.The annual, non-refundable registration fee ($40/child or $60/family). If you attended the 20-21 School Year, this fee is waived.
2. If choosing to pay in full, the full amount will be charged.
3. If choosing to manual pay, a $100 Non-Refundable Security Deposit will be charged and applied to the remaining balance, which will be due in full by June 1. If not paid in full by June 1, the remaining balance will be charged on that date. It is the parent/guardians responsibility to log into the Parent Portal and make your payments. If you would like to set up an auto-pay schedule for your balance, please email email@example.com.
* No cancellations, withdrawals, changes, no refunds or credits after June 1st.*
Extended Day (7:00am - 6:00pm) = $399 per week or $90 daily rate
Full Day Camp (9:00am - 4:00pm) = $360 per week
Half Day (7:00am - 1:00pm OR 12:00pm - 6:00pm) = $225 per week
$10 per week, per child - Facility Fee is applied to the charges associated with the use of the school facilities. This fee is collected by our organization and paid directly to the school district. This fee will be billed with your summer camp tuition.
Weeks 2 & 3 - Chatham Camp Closed Friday 7/2 & Monday 7/5. Clinton Camp closed Monday 7/5 only: Discounted rate of $340 for Full Day. Extended Day discount is included in daily rate.
Sibling Discount: 10% off
CLUBS & ACTIVITIES
Clubs & Activity Centers have hands-on projects or individual choices. Our centers are well equipped with supplies that our campers have chosen themselves. Technology centers have computers, printers, are sound equipped and have new software. All activities centers are geared for campers grades Pre-K to 8. All supplies, equipment and projects are diverse for all K-8 developmental grades.
Chatham campers will be swimming daily at the Colony Pool from 12:45pm-4pm.
Clinton campers will be swimming on T/W/Th at the Belvidere Pool from 12:30pm-4pm.
Our Clubs and Activities follow our fun and engaging weekly themes, and may include activities such as:
Disney Theme Week (example):
- Sports & Games Club: Capture the Goofy
- STEAM Club: Build a Disney castle with craft sticks and clips
- Arts & Crafts Club: Making Disney puppets and character masks
Additional Clubs and Activities may include:
- Water Relay Race
- Field Games
- Meditation & Basic Yoga
- Nature Hunt
- Super Soaker Tag
Sample Daily Schedule:
|7:00 am||Open Activity Centers|
|9:00 am||Camp Morning Meeting|
|9:10 am||Club #1|
|10:00 am||Club #2|
|10:50 am||Club #3|
Clinton Camp swims T/W/Th 12:30pm-4pm
Chatham Camp swims daily 12:45pm-4pm
|1:15 pm||Club #4|
|2:20 pm||Club #5|
|3:25 pm||Club #6|
|4:45 pm||Open Play Outside or Indoor Activity Centers|